Patients Update July 2020
During lockdown we were busy preparing our practice for the resumption of services in the 'new normal'.
- The entire building was repainted and deep cleaned.
- The patient journey through the practice was re-worked to allow for social distancing.
- Perspex screens fitted to protect the staff and the patients.
- A temperature check point and hand sanitising station set up just inside the entrance.
- A relaxed waiting area formed on first floor level.
- PPE acquired and lots of hands sanitiser!
- Infection control and prevention certification attained.
- UV Sterilising unit purchased from Italy with high speed 100% sterilisation capability. All frames are sterilised after each frame selection appointment.
- Frame steriliser also purchased for sight test equipment in our examination room.
The restrictions on our services have now been lifted, and we are delighted this week to be welcoming all our lovely clients back into the practice.In this early phase please phone ahead and book a time for your visit. Please DO NOT attend if you or a member of our household:
- are self isolating due to COVID-19, or awaiting a test for possible COVID.
- have a high temperature/new continuous cough/loss of taste or smell.
We wish to assure you that whilst we always had high standards of hygiene, we have stretched our appointment times to allow for a thorough clean of the equipment, test room and frames between clients.
With this reassurance in mind, I look forward to seeing you again soon.