Returns and Refunds
We promise to refund or exchange any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us undamaged and in saleable condition, with original glasses case, cloth and authenticity card by post within 14 days of receipt:
1. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
2. Please note that we can only refund the price of frame. This excludes delivery charge and any additional costs on lenses purchased.
3. Please allow 7 working days from the day the parcel is received for your refund to be processed.
4. We will email you to let you know once the parcel has been received and your refund is complete.
5. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the items reach us in a salable condition and to cover return post- age and insurance costs.
Cannot Be Exchanged:
1. Bespoke prescription sunglasses cannot be exchanged or refunded.
2. Gift Vouchers
Please note: Damage which becomes evident after 14 days (starting the day of receipt), for example; wear and tear, or mistreatment of the item by the customer is not the responsibility of sineadmcgurkopticians.com, and the company is not responsible for any claims. All frames are guaranteed by manufacturer’s warranties; however the guarantee does not cover wear and tear or mistreatment. Furthermore, scratches on the lenses are not covered under any warranty.
If you have any queries regarding our return policy then please contact us on 0044 (0) 28 796 34341 or email at info@ sineadmcgurkopticians.com
All items need to be returned via post to:
Sinead McGurk Opticians
42 Queen Street
The following information should be included with your return:
Your Order ID.
A cover note stating the reason of return.
Frame case and any extras accessories.
Once we receive your returned parcel, we will inspect and process the goods, and ensure you receive your refund or exchange as quickly as possible.
Please return goods to us in its original packaging or other suitable protective packaging to avoid item be- ing damaged during return process. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the items reach us in an undamaged saleable condition and to cover return postage and insurance costs.